I'm a huge nerd-- from my looks, to my personality, and down to my pathetic lifestyle, I do nothing but think about the statistical possibilities.
There are many things that catch my attention in this world, but just to name a few:
1. I love to read. A lot.
2. I love comics: Calvin and Hobbes-- my childhood is a mockery of it.
3. I love primitive horror movies (so don't fuck with the originals).
4. I love to argue and debate politically, but also with an open mind. Sort of like a weird pleasure of mine.
5. The only games I play are Board Games!
6. Robots and Zombies and Dinosaurs and all that is impractical! (I strongly believe in some kind of uncelestial apocalypse)
7. Pee-Wee Herman is my idol.
8. My only inamorata in this world are Cats.
But I think one thing that makes me socially acceptable is that I love comedy. I enjoy making people laugh and it makes me feel appreciated. I dream about doing stand-up/ improvisational comedy some day.
(and since I am human, sometimes my posts will get a bit angst-y)
Basically, I'm probably the coolest dork you'll ever meet.